GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
oh maybe that was the case

who knows. i kinda feel like being actually cheap for a while. got a kid on the way any month now, we have tons of house stuff to do, trips to take, i'm not saving anything (except 401k) currently. I need to nut up and get a cheap, simple, enjoyable car. The MK5/6 is enigmatic of that

Wait for the child before getting a car payment. Daycare around here is about 215-250 a week or higher depending how fancy you want it. Luckily with my latest child we have not needed daycare.

used corolla (manual) is a possible option but vw turbo is much more enticing lol

maybe a ~2010 - ~2016 civic SI could fit the bill as well?

Civic Si is a great choice. Manual V6 Accord or manual Honda Fit would fit the bill. Si takes premium fuel. V6 Accord gas mileage not that great. Fit is super fun but slow.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/s...Entity=d2564&zip=33919#listing=351266031/NONE
This things been available for like 2 weeks now it seems like. What are you waiting for @GTIfan99?
Dude, I want a new car so badly, and 20 years ago would have just bought what I want, but my choice at this point is to keep buying cool cars and never retire, or keep messing with my paid off 19 GTI, which I've built to be cheap on consumables and is cheap to get track insurance for.

As much as I want a new you, for the first time ever, my brain is going to win out over my heart.

I guess it's how your know you're old. 🤣🤣🤣

GolNat

Autocross Champion
'06-'11 eighth gen civic is best civic.

View attachment 274746

Nah EP3

B3FA7751-EE8F-4648-AEC2-ED672A2DF6EA.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Dude, I want a new car so badly, and 20 years ago would have just bought what I want, but my choice at this point is to keep buying cool cars and never retire, or keep messing with my paid off 19 GTI, which I've built to be cheap on consumables and is cheap to get track insurance for.

As much as I want a new you, for the first time ever, my brain is going to win out over my heart.

I guess it's how your know you're old. 🤣🤣🤣
At this point the only possible reason for that thing still being available is that it must have at least a $10k markup.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
9 piece chicken nugget with buffalo and ranch, plus a 4 piece mozzarella with marinara, from arbys. Chances of me feeling like shit soon? Very high.

vu.

Autocross Champion
CSB: Linked up with the new owner of my previously owned S4, the guy is super chill! He just got the car out of the garage after sitting all season long and was telling me what he has planned for it and we are also linking up this weekend so I can give him the spare parts I have sitting in my storage unit. I don't think I ever met someone who loved that car as much as I did and it makes me happy to know that the S4 is in good hands and will be well taken care of.

Also, he told me that if he were to ever sell it then I would be the first to know (atp I more likely would buy it back because I love that thing haha).

riceburner

Autocross Champion
what gen s4?

torga

Autocross Champion
This is how you get a toilet baby. You don't even know if you're pregnant or not. You go to take a shit one day, but it's not a turd.

how many courics is a baby?

torga

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
agreed ek9 is best gen. though i got lots of love for the ek9, ep3 and most other gens

Status
Not open for further replies.