GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
How do you feel having such a slow car? You think you're fast huh little boy racer? Well i got news for ya, welcome to therealfuckingdeal.com. ive been gapping spark plugs longer than you've been getting gapped by priuses. Bigger gaps than what i see between your moms thighs. Who needs a turbo when you have 14.1.0 compression fittings. And a superturbo on top of that. Plus nitrous. Get clipped, lil ugly ass bitch. Do you like covering your car in ricer decals, acting like your sponsored by nos? Thats cute. I invented nos. So i would know if you were sponsored and you are not. Go back to one wheel peels in the parking lot, pipsqueak. Saturn called, they want their piston rings back. I could do donuts around your shitty rustbucket while taking you on at the dragstrip, go home take a rwo hour shit, come back and still run a 10 second 1/4 mile. Youd still lose. I built it first then took all your money and built another, guess what, its built and bought. Did you hear that? Me neither. Thats the sound of people that think your car is fast. Now just imagine going head to head against me in my mustang ss gt. Youre gonna bite pavement punk.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Thanks that was exactly the response I was looking for...
Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?
I was a SEAL...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Phur

Autocross Champion
Air fryers are awesome. We have a ninja foodie, dehydrator, air fryer, pressure cooker, slow cooker all in one.
We looked at one and want one, but don’t really have the room.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

riceburner

Autocross Champion
poor queen elizabeth

well its friday!

only two hours until i have a mere 4 hours left today!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
It's 9:37 here on the east coast, and I haven't started doing anything yet for work, so the day is already wasted and I might as well not doing anything today...

Status
Not open for further replies.