GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Quiet day. I got nothing going on. Just getting ahead of work I'll have to have done next week.

I missed a big thread in the rs3 facebook group this morning. Someone with a supra on order made a post that seemed like a troll to trash the rs3 and have people convince him to get the rs3 over the supra. There were like 75 replies, but it was gone after I refreshed the page so I didn't get to read it. :( He said he was tired of waiting for his supra so he was considering a rs3...like that wait isn't just as long. lol

I also found a fun thread by one of our customers. Every time he finds something that bothers him he posts about it on the forum. There's been a couple people that have been like, why isn't this boat back at the dealership yet and why haven't you gotten your money back? That might actually end up happening, but I really enjoyed our customers response to the people telling him to go get a refund. In a much wordier post he told the guy off and told him to leave his thread. lol

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Hummus is gross 🤢

zrickety

The Fixer
Which one of you guys did I see today with the GME rocket sticker on the back?
I saw a red Mk7 on the news...it was a special report about people living with their parents.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
I saw a red Mk7 on the news...it was a special report about people living with their parents.
Also what's wrong with living with your parents if you're still single?

If you're starting a family yea get out the house but if you're still single what are you going to do? Live alone or with a bunch of roommates and waste money that you could be saving? Fuck that.

zrickety

The Fixer

If you're starting a family yea get out the house but if you're still single what are you going to do? Live alone or with a bunch of roommates and waste money that you could be saving? Fuck that.
So it was you? LOL

I think this was actually a married couple, but I wasn't paying attention. Point is, people can't afford to move out.

manu97

Autocross Champion

Man even if you're not single, it might suck, but it can put you in a really nice financial spot if you can tough it out for a bit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I can't wait for cooler weather. I hate how these cars drive with the AC on. It's like they get 500 pounds heavier.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
35k sport compact car. Get outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.