GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
So they said the N was just a fast garbage can and it's the best one?

Prospective N buyers be like
200.gif

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Also what's wrong with living with your parents if you're still single?

If you're starting a family yea get out the house but if you're still single what are you going to do? Live alone or with a bunch of roommates and waste money that you could be saving? Fuck that.

My neighborā€™s live at home ā€œkidā€ is 28yo, pays no rent/bills, did 4yrs as a USMC Reservist, construction manager for a big local firm, has ALL the toys (2 cars, RHIB, 2 jet skis, motorcycle, dirt bike, 2 quads, snow mobile, and a fancy new RC truck) spends his summers fishing in AK, parties every weekend with friends at the house and parents bitch about it all. What they donā€™t do is make the turd grow up.

If you are acting like an adult getting your nest-egg built, yeah stay at home and do as such. But leaching off your parents as an adult is fucking pathetic.

Also: get off my lawn.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
My neighborā€™s live at home ā€œkidā€ is 28yo, pays no rent/bills, did 4yrs as a USMC Reservist, construction manager for a big local firm, has ALL the toys (2 cars, RHIB, 2 jet skis, motorcycle, dirt bike, 2 quads, snow mobile, and a fancy new RC truck) spends his summers fishing in AK, parties every weekend with friends at the house and parents bitch about it all. What they donā€™t do is make the turd grow up.

If you are acting like an adult getting your nest-egg built, yeah stay at home and do as such. But leaching off your parents as an adult is fucking pathetic.

Also: get off my lawn.
I mean that's the other end of the spectrum but that's partially the parents fault as well.

At one point I had 3 cars (read that shit-heaps) and as a 20 year old and my dad told me I had two weeks to pick one and the sell the other two, or he's choosing for me and I wouldn't like the results. The only reason he has the toys is because the parents allow him to.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Shit, when I was 19, I got the exact opposite end of the spectrum. I graduated high school, and my dad said "see ya!", and moved out, leaving me and my older sister the house to live in. Only lasted about a year before he realized that wasn't a good idea, since my sister was a bit of a party animal. CSB:, I watched her start to have an OD on coke in the kitchen one night. Faint to the floor and start to have a seizure. She came around before the ambulance arrived.

It wasn't all bad though. Probably mentioned it before, but that was the house with a sauna, and man, chicks fucking love getting naked in a sauna.

Like I said, after that year, my dad realized it wasn't a solid idea, kicked us out, and sold the house before it got completely ruined. He continued to support me since I was in college, my sister just had to support herself since she was a highschool dropout.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Oh itā€™s totally his parents fault. They are terrible enablers for him the brother and sister.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB. Mrs Mud telling me how she was shopping (SamsClub?) and the total for her 11 items was $11.11. The cashier told her to play those numbers. All I could think of was how could she find 11 items she wanted that were less than $1 each. I didn't ask for details

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
CSB. Mrs Mud telling me how she was shopping (SamsClub?) and the total for her 11 items was $11.11. The cashier told her to play those numbers. All I could think of was how could she find 11 items she wanted that were less than $1 each. I didn't ask for details
I thought everything was at least $5 now.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Also what's wrong with living with your parents if you're still single?

If you're starting a family yea get out the house but if you're still single what are you going to do? Live alone or with a bunch of roommates and waste money that you could be saving? Fuck that.
Parents > roommates.

This only works if you stay living near them tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.