GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Here y'all go, the $380 Christmas tree worth an almost 4hr round trip (after food and traffic)

20221123_155340.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I need to figure a way to secure the tree to the wall. My cat liked climbing last year and I suspect she will continue

A cat does an asshole thing? That's shocking.

Don't have that problem with dogs.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I think the crank seal went on the lude and that’s why I lost my oil.

8EB4F0E5-1D7A-4020-BE38-BA7C99E52079.jpeg

Clearing out the garage now to make more room for it.

Might be K swap time!!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Yes my little pitbull is an asshole. So is the lab and orange cat too.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Wait, yall putting up trees before Thanksgiving ? ANIMALS!!!!!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Wait, yall putting up trees before Thanksgiving ? ANIMALS!!!!!!

I fully agree. Normally, there is a hard rule of no tree up before Thanksgiving. It's usually our Black Friday tradition to put it up.

Only reason this one is up is because I wasn't going to put it away for two days, and I didn't want have a giant box sitting out for two days either.

It won't get decorated until Friday.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I fully agree. Normally, there is a hard rule of no tree up before Thanksgiving. It's usually our Black Friday tradition to put it up.

Only reason this one is up is because I wasn't going to put it away for two days, and I didn't want have a giant box sitting out for two days either.

It won't get decorated until Friday.
One pass is granted. This time. Lol. My wife gets so pissed at me because I wont start the "Christmas Spirit " till black friday. In my defense I am a one holiday at a time type of guy.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
This week I saw America. A C5 Vette with a trailer, on that trailer was a Harley. All it needed was an attractive couple waving flags and it would have been a complete parade.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Gyro, I have no problem with the pronunciation. Tzatziki, however… 😣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
One pass is granted. This time. Lol. My wife gets so pissed at me because I wont start the "Christmas Spirit " till black friday. In my defense I am a one holiday at a time type of guy.

Hell yeah brother.

Same exact way. She'd decorate for Christmas the day after Halloween if I'd let her.

Status
Not open for further replies.