GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Kraft 3 Cheese Mini Shells Macaroni and Cheese with some Texas Pete's Hot Sauce mixed in.

I already ate it, I was hungry.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Aside from it's one of the worst corrupt countries out there or?
* Laughs in spanish and pretty much every language except canadian and norwegian *

GolNat

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
i think im gonna start selling the like 5,000+ hot wheels and such cars i have.

first up will prob be the full set of the M2 Machines Squarebody Syndicate series.

I’ll give you $3

GolNat

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
i think im gonna start selling the like 5,000+ hot wheels and such cars i have.

first up will prob be the full set of the M2 Machines Squarebody Syndicate series.
Sell then as complete lots by series, less headache for you To ship and might be an attractive sales point for collectors.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Oh come on. It's not that bad. Out of 195 countries, the US isn't even in the top 3 worst corrupt ones...

It probably ranks like #4 or #5 🤣
It's not corruption. It's lobbying, it's a legitimate profession.

/s

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Maybe the first time ive experienced a good delay with ecs. Just some in stock brake pads and light bulbs i think
Screenshot_20221130-114047_Chrome.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Aside from it's one of the worst corrupt countries out there or?
Tell me you've never lived outside the US, without telling me you never lived outside the US.

I've lived and traveled all over the world, and while we have corruption in the US, it's nowhere close to the level in the vast majority of countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.