GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
I worked with a guy that didn’t have any teeth for years. He would bring his lunch in a jar every day… put everything in a blended and would just drink the slurry.
Spaghetti and meatballs
Tacos
Pot roast with potatoes and carrots
Cheeseburgers
Everything!
....disgusting.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
2019. What a year that was. The last year in the before times.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I've had to be on a "soft food" diet a couple different times. Some things is not as bad as you would think. Definitely need more seasonings than non blended food. Once you get past the consistency some things are actually pretty good.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
My mom had her jaw wired shut when I was a kid. That was a weird 6 months or whatever it was. She couldn't talk, couldn't eat. One time she thought she was going to throw up so my dad had to immediately rush her to the hospital. She had to do blended food a lot.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Speaking of blended food, here is a question for jay......

qosiLUU.jpeg

Is this Chicago style pizza?

Discuss.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
My father was on a soft food diet for a while, after spending the cost of a used RS3 on dental work. Full gum and bone reconstruction, plates and fake teeth implants, etc... Spent like $53k on teeth. Had to eat slush for a while.

torga

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
why did i say that, now i have to live with it

JC_451

Autocross Champion
53k on fresh teefs actually sounds more appealing than our previous no-teefs stories.

torga

Autocross Champion
My father was on a soft food diet for a while, after spending the cost of a used RS3 on dental work. Full gum and bone reconstruction, plates and fake teeth implants, etc... Spent like $53k on teeth. Had to eat slush for a while.

periodontitis?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
periodontitis?

I'd assume so. He had his teeth removed years prior and had been rocking dentures for a while before having that done.

torga

Autocross Champion
I'd assume so. He had his teeth removed years prior and had been rocking dentures for a while before having that done.

yikes. my dentist caught some early early periodontitis and i've been very diligent ever since on my mouth hygiene.

JC_451

Autocross Champion

CSB: Acadia Reveals Forum Bros Call Him Johnny Hotwheels In Bed​

That was yesterday.

CSB: Forum Bros Discuss Tendies And Wannnnngs​

Today we're discussing wangs.

:unsure:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

CSB: Acadia Reveals Forum Bros Call Him Johnny Hotwheels In Bed​

That was yesterday.

CSB: Forum Bros Discuss Tendies And Wannnnngs​

Today we're discussing wangs.

:unsure:

Ya like wangs?

Mickey-ONeil-Snatch-Brad-Pitt.jpg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I always park towards the back. I've saved so much time walking the extra distance in both not having to wait for people to get the fuck out of my way, and by knowing there's always an open spot.
winning post. Plus less chance of door dings. Alas, if I'm out shopping, chances are high I'm with my wife, who doesn't follow such perfect logic. She would rather sit and wait for someone to leave to get a closer spot, which i FUCKING hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.