GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I worked with a guy that didn’t have any teeth for years. He would bring his lunch in a jar every day… put everything in a blended and would just drink the slurry.
Spaghetti and meatballs
Tacos
Pot roast with potatoes and carrots
Cheeseburgers
Everything!
As absolutely revolting as this sounds, I have also wondered if my taste buds would notice any difference. In other words, could I try it and actually like it?
What was toofless frank's opinion? How did he like it?

riceburner

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
winning post. Plus less chance of door dings. Alas, if I'm out shopping, chances are high I'm with my wife, who doesn't follow such perfect logic. She would rather sit and wait for someone to leave to get a closer spot, which i FUCKING hate.

Solution. Always be the one to drive. Tell her to deal with it 🕶️

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
She would rather sit and wait for someone to leave to get a closer spot, which i FUCKING hate.
People at ikea were doing this to me when I was trying to shove a desk into my gti and my hatch brace was in the way. They got the hint it was going to take me a while after a few minutes of waiting. I either measured wrong or the measurements they provided for the boxes were wrong. It was way tighter than I was expecting it to be. I had to drive back from miami with my seat moved forward.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Feel like shit after my Arbys today. Might have hit that brick wall. I stick to the same thing at lunch for so long eventually I start to reject it. Once that happens it's hard to re-order the same thing anymore. I had so many 4 for 4s that wendys in general kinda sucks now. I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOO.
Start over?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Feel like shit after my Arbys today. Might have hit that brick wall. I stick to the same thing at lunch for so long eventually I start to reject it. Once that happens it's hard to re-order the same thing anymore. I had so many 4 for 4s that wendys in general kinda sucks now. I GOT NO WHERE ELSE TO GO WHAT AM I GONNA DOOOOOO.
TB

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
there is none. honest.

at times in the past my account would stop registering likes and woudn't let you delete it. you email support and they delete your account from their end and you create a new one and you're good to go.

i deleted my old account and created a new one like a week and a half ago and it did the glitch, emailed support and they didn't respond back. my account deleted last night and let me make a new one so i did. it had the same glitch issue. i email again.

they send one back that ive "violated terms of service" and that im banned for good.

no explanation of what i violated though.
Keep making accounts

Phur

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
there is none. honest.

at times in the past my account would stop registering likes and woudn't let you delete it. you email support and they delete your account from their end and you create a new one and you're good to go.

i deleted my old account and created a new one like a week and a half ago and it did the glitch, emailed support and they didn't respond back. my account deleted last night and let me make a new one so i did. it had the same glitch issue. i email again.

they send one back that ive "violated terms of service" and that im banned for good.

no explanation of what i violated though.
I'm not trying to be mean, but how do you know it stopped registering them and it wasn't just that no one liked you?

Status
Not open for further replies.