GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

manu97

Autocross Champion
It just seems very fake. Everyone’s got ulterior motives, you gotta sift through piles of shit to get anything remotely useful.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
i need a way to extract a few more powers out of my ruckus.

its got a variator that lets it get up to about 45 but i need like 10 more mph to safely put it on one of the mainer roads near me so i can take it to work

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

its got a variator that lets it get up to about 45 but i need like 10 more mph to safely put it on one of the mainer roads near me so i can take it to work

fast-and-furious-nitros.gif

dtfd

Autocross Champion

Or...hear me out....get a small CC real bike. Something like a Ninja 250R

I hope you're wearing a helmet at those speeds.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
^^^^

also how stable is it at those speeds. I've done rides like that where you could really gain speed on the downhills and there was so much vibration you couldn't really see.

although the vibration can feel good

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Or...hear me out....get a small CC real bike. Something like a Ninja 250R

I hope you're wearing a helmet at those speeds.
no bc that requires an mc license, rego and insurance on the bike lmao(in CT, anything up to 50cc doesn't need any of that)

and yes i wear a helmet im not THAT stupid

Corprin

Autocross Champion
You could bump the cc, but that isn’t exactly legal. You could change the belt drive, but that is mixed results.

How fast do you want to go?

My CT110 will pin 55mph on a good day, and it’s retro cool. 250cc bikes are fine but they have no soul.

Part of me wants to build a Cub Custom.

1674659874561.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.