GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It just seems very fake. Everyone’s got ulterior motives, you gotta sift through piles of shit to get anything remotely useful.
Unclear are you talking online dating or dating in general here

dtfd

Autocross Champion
no bc that requires an mc license, rego and insurance on the bike lmao(in CT, anything up to 50cc doesn't need any of that)

and yes i wear a helmet im not THAT stupid
I gotta ask. The Rukus community is particularly bad at that.

You'd be forgiven for thinking the Rukus was made by Suzuki with the amount of squids on them.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Also how much is insurance on a bike?

I think I paid like $120/year for insurance on the R6. Granted this was forever ago but I was right in that male age range of "probably shouldn't own this bike" so I have to imagine I was paying the highest rate.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
close of business today

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
This is my ruckus btw.
64BF382F-BA37-4BEA-993D-F22F55FDB8AD.png

13D9DA76-7FA5-4AE3-9261-B6B78CBE39D3.png

MIGHT color match the seat frame to my ruckus decals like the current model ones. also thinking about picking up more street oriented tires vs the stock knobbies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
IT'S A BOAT! Looks like it's got a dumb evinrude on it though.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
I love these things.
they're fun.

there's just a sketchy bit of state road between my house and work that I wouldn't be comfy taking it on at it's current state of tune or else id be using it to go to work every day.

i h a t e how everyone that modifies these things stretches and lowers them bc it looks stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.