GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

torga

Autocross Champion
I game so little that I was about to give my 2070 Super to my wife cuz she games more than me and was dealing with a 3gb 1060, but a friend of mine cut her an awesome deal on his old 3080 (he upgraded to a 4090).

torga

Autocross Champion
i dont know shit from fuck about computers

the-jerk-steve-martin.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Just had a little bit of false hope. Someone on the audi forum that put in a deposit at the same dealer I did said they got 4 allocations.

After reaching out to my dealer that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't know where he got that info from, but I'm assuming my salesman is gonna chase down this other guys salesman and figure out why he said that. My salesman is actually the guy that's in charge of the allocations and the line of orders.

Plot twist. It's a giant conspiracy to keep you from getting an RS3, because your salesman took an offhand comment you made the wrong way, and now he has it out for you.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I was just upstairs snacking on some pepperonis and sliced cheddar cheese, and was thinking how I wished I had some English muffins so I could make some English muffin pizzas like you do when you're a kid.

Then I remembered I'm a grown ass adult, and I can go to the store and get whatever I want...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Funny you got that, I was here just last week.
20230105_105010.jpg
20230105_104834.jpg
20230105_105020.jpg
20230105_105115.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.