GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
https://www.carscoops.com/2023/01/2024-nissan-z-nismo-spied-could-have-up-to-500-hp/

Has anyone even seen any of these on the streets yet? I think my dealer got 1 and it was bought by a YouTuber for $38k over MSRP and then immediately left the state.
Just saw and sat in one at the Philly Auto show. It's gorgeous in person, I strongly prefer it to the overwrought, lumpy, fake vented Supra. The interior was fine, I actually liked the blue in person, even if it looks a little over the top in photos. It wasn't anything special inside, but all the hate it's getting from the automotive press is unjustified. I actually think the simple layout, manual controls and minimal screens will keep it from looking dated in the long run.

scrllock

Autocross Champion
*me rolling up to the porsche dealer in my 100k golf*

hello salesman, I'd like to test drive a 718 please

jk, looking at my local dealer and all they have is a 991.1 c2s with no price and a 2008 335i listed for 17k.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
ive never had legit ramen, just the cup noodle stuff and bone in wings are amazing but too messy

Legit ramen?

861D8A85-BA88-4795-A3C8-105506463277.jpeg

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I opened a couple pounds of wings to steam tonight so they're ready to bake tomorrow (NHL all star skills competition!) and somehow they're 100% flats? I'm calling it a win.
View attachment 272046
I've seen this a lot at Wegman's. Some packs have all flats, some have all drums, or all but one. I do like that their wings are air-chilled...

Phur

Autocross Champion
I’m going back to Austin next week. I can’t wait to get some more Velvet Taco. 🤤

Corprin

Autocross Champion
View attachment 272055

shio from afuri in ebisu, top 3 noodle experience, would fly to tokyo again

Let me know when you do. I’ve got some places for you to try. My #1 ramen shop is a place in Hiratsuka right off the Odakyu Line, about an hour from Shinjuku. Worth a stop if you are heading to Kamakura, Odawara, or Hakone for tourism…. Or the Nissan Herritage Collection at Sagamihara anyway.

Sadly the Mexican restaurant with a menu item named after me is long closed due to retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.