GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
CSB: New copier at work. I got sent a copy of the manual guess the amount of pages.

1079 pages!
I wonder how many printers were sacrified to print the manuals for the printers

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Just came up with a joke. Probably the best printer joke ever.

Whats a printers favorite car?

I'll wait.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Only if we're installing the IC at night. It's a package deal.
THAT'S A CONFESSION! WE FOUND THE PEE PEE NIGHT TICKLER! GET HIM BOYS!

riceburner

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Called it 3 years ago. The hospital system I work at went on a huge expansion kick, without the actual resources, in order to compete with 3 large health systems in the region that were closing in on them. The hospital just put out that we're exploring being purchased. While they went through the expansion, they didn't keep up with staff pay, now can't keep or hire new staff. Too bad, it was a great community health system that could have created a pretty nice little niche in their market, but tried to play with the big boys. RIP. I'd guess the sign out front will say Advent or Baptist in 18 months.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Called it 3 years ago. The hospital system I work at went on a huge expansion kick, without the actual resources, in order to compete with 3 large health systems in the region that were closing in on them. The hospital just put out that we're exploring being purchased. While they went through the expansion, they didn't keep up with staff pay, now can't keep or hire new staff. Too bad, it was a great community health system that could have created a pretty nice little niche in their market, but tried to play with the big boys. RIP. I'd guess the sign out front will say Advent or Baptist in 18 months.
always the case. exactly what my wifes autism therapy company is dealing with. huge desire for growth, cant keep up with the turnover. idk why companies force themselves into this wormhole all the time.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
What is a printers favorite car?
An Audi, of course! And what a lineup the printers love - the A3, the A4, the A5, and particularly in the B4 and B5 generations.
(these are paper sizes btw)

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
always the case. exactly what my wifes autism therapy company is dealing with. huge desire for growth, cant keep up with the turnover. idk why companies force themselves into this wormhole all the time.
Ours was driven by a new CEO. The hospital had been under the same CEO for 20 years and he was very focused on just the St. Augustine community. The goal was partnership with the local practices and facilities, with the main revenue coming from lab, rad, and surgery, both inpatient and outpatient. He retired and his longtime heir apparent became CEO and immediately started to expand into acute care clinic, primary care, which pissed off the established practices in the area, then started building 2 new hospitals, which will likely never see completion at this point, during one of the most expensive times to build anything in modern US history. It's what happens when your ego gets ahead of your brain. He was fired by the board after about 18 months, but the damage was done. I'd guess the sign out front will be Baptist, Advent, Ascension, or HCA in the next 18 months. I just hope it isn't Ascension or HCA. They're terrible.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What is a printers favorite car?
An Audi, of course! And what a lineup the printers love - the A3, the A4, the A5, and particularly in the B4 and B5 generations.
(these are paper sizes btw)
womp, womp.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.