GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Wherever the leftover bits of poop from the last person are. Gotta power wash those off!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Wherever the leftover bits of poop from the last person are. Gotta power wash those off!
I don't have those. I use those bleach cleaning pucks that take care of all of that

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I don't have those. I use those bleach cleaning pucks that take care of all of that

One time, I dropped a small, 1" chlorine tab from our pool into the tank of our toilet. And holy fuck, let me tell you, that shit had our toilet looking far cleaner than it could ever get with regular cleanings, with zero effort. I eventually took it out because apparently it can cause the seals and whatnot to degrade quickly, and eventually you'll come home to just water pouring out of your tank.

But god damn, did that shit make my toilet look brand new. I since tried toilet appropriate tabs, and they didn't even come close.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
One time, I dropped a small, 1" chlorine tab from our pool into the tank of our toilet. And holy fuck, let me tell you, that shit had our toilet looking far cleaner than it could ever get with regular cleanings, with zero effort. I eventually took it out because apparently it can cause the seals and whatnot to degrade quickly, and eventually you'll come home to just water pouring out of your tank.

But god damn, did that shit make my toilet look brand new. I since tried toilet appropriate tabs, and they didn't even come close.

No good with a septic. You city folks can maybe do that.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

The ones I use are designed for toilets. Works for about 5 or 6 weeks before needing replacement.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Lol I'm not city folk but not on septic. That's a valid point though.

If you don't shit in a latrine in ya back yard, you them city folk...

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.