GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Get the jalapeno poppers. They're surprisingly good. My wife says the motz sticks are excellent as well.
I havent been to Arby's in a long time since the one near me closed. I used to like their potato cakes but they apparently took them off the menu some time ago .

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
I think the funny thing about Arby's is that their signature sandwich, the beef and cheddar, is possibly the worst thing on the menu (and it's still not bad). Everything else they make is great; snack food, curly fries, milkshakes, and even their brisket sandwich is good (for fast food brisket anyway).

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Totaly untrure. There are some very tanlented punk rock musicians.
I meant the recording. The worse the recording the more punk it is.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I haven't listened to the Cramps version in a long time. After further review I will go with the Ramones. The live version that UB posted isn't very good though. The studio version is much better.
Keeping the Surfin' theme going...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
I think the funny thing about Arby's is that their signature sandwich, the beef and cheddar, is possibly the worst thing on the menu (and it's still not bad). Everything else they make is great; snack food, curly fries, milkshakes, and even their brisket sandwich is good (for fast food brisket anyway).
All the Arby's around here suck. I broke down and decided to try the Diablo chicken sandwich a couple of days ago. It was barely warm, the cheese wasn't melted, and the breast looked like it came from a Cornish hen. The irony was, I ordered the chicken thinking there was no way they could skimp on it the way they do with the roast beef, but they found a way.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.