GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

riceburner

Autocross Champion
started googling a few moon landing things to begin a new 25 page dissertation then thought to myself, nah, facebook already gives me weird enough suggestions lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Kissing ass offering free center caps.... wouldn't expect any less from a BOOT LICKER!!

j/k, that's pretty much what I was getting at. If they're OEM wheels, I have set of the Clubsport red ring center caps just sitting in my garage I could send over.
notififindminefirst!! *runs down stairs in two strides, break hinges off garage door, flinging random crap out of my toolbox all over the place looking for center caps* *all in hopes of forum cop getting me out of a pinch one day*

riceburner

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
Kissing ass offering free center caps.... wouldn't expect any less from a BOOT LICKER!!

j/k, that's pretty much what I was getting at. If they're OEM wheels, I have set of the Clubsport red ring center caps just sitting in my garage I could send over.
If they fit mk6 wheels I'll paypal you $3 plus shipping.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Let me clarify. I have no idea if they'll fit MK6 wheels. But no you can't have them.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
good point, where does corprin live a meth lab trailer park?

messrock

Autocross Champion
Seriously? Best full tank for me 36 mpg. Best full tank in the STI was 19 mpg.
Yeah. Most of my driving is just putting around town or in shitty traffic that isn’t conducive to good mileage.

And on those longer, clearer drives? I’m typically at 80-85 avg speed. Heavy is the foot when I get an opportunity to lay it down.

messrock

Autocross Champion
1679409217487.png

Etsy is a helluva drug, gang.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
are we still talking MPG here? lol