GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Bros Mod Their Cars In The Wrong Order

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
that's a fat-ass, fast-ass cat

really though, I partially agree. I don't think there's any reason to excuse garbage fuel economy if it's not accompanied by insane power. But at the same time, capability is a thing to consider. The Subaru suffers in MPG due to it's AWD system, correct? I'll even go as far as to say that not all AWD systems are created equal, and I'm the last one to defend Subaru from anything ever.
No, mostly due to using a 40 year old engine family.

If it were as simple as being awd, the Outback wouldn't get 33 mpg in highway.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
bring the filter and hold it in front of the Pixel 5 camera :cool:

I have the same phone and I have found the white balance to be pretty shit on it -- always makes colors a cooler temp than they actually are. if i care enough about a pic, i always have to warm it up slightly and sometimes play with the color tint. you could give that a shot and see if that gets the blue closer to reality.
I think I've messed with that a few times, but it always seems like it changes the rest of the image too much.

https://www.amazon.com/better18-Universal-Circular-Polarizer-Accessory/dp/B08B45K361/ref=sr_1_1
Could try something like that and keep it in the car.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Or you could just APPRECIATE THE CAR WITHOUT COMPLAINING

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Or you could just APPRECIATE THE CAR WITHOUT COMPLAINING
But I can't see it from my desk so I have to look at pictures all day at work.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
waiting for this dude to msg me back about an intake lol
there is simply something wrong with fb marketplace (guessing thats what you're using)

message sellers with a sincere, handwritten message displaying interest in purchasing their item:
* not viewed, no response.

buyers send me a question about what i'm selling. i reply, usually quite promptly
* not viewed, no response.

meanwhile whenever i'm viewing the marketplace, it thinks i'm interested in used womens clothing...? no idea why. pictures of ratchet ass females wearing a used prom dress or shit like that. i click 'not interested in this type of ad', because not only have i never once searched for a female clothing item (let alone a used one), but if and when my wife notices, i will be toast! However, day after day, facebook thinks that of all things, adam, a male ginger, wants nothing more than to buy used womens clothing.

riceburner

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
But I can't see it from my desk so I have to look at pictures all day at work.
dont do it man. keep it special. look back at it after you park. dont put it on your desktop.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
the fuck would tiktac radio be, 5 second song clips?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
i refuse to try ticktac, but dammit does youtube do a good job at sucking me into essentially the same thing!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I told them the golf forums had a message for them.
View attachment 276104
1679419234315.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
in the google photos editing section, outside of global white balance and tint, there are specific sliders for warm tone and cool tone. Could give those a shot for more localized changes.
That's definitely better.