GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: 2x4 Method Proves Inferior To Koni Struts

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
i refuse to try ticktac, but dammit does youtube do a good job at sucking me into essentially the same thing!
the facebook version of it keeps me mesmerized quite a bit with thicc girls dancing.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
dont do it man. keep it special. look back at it after you park. dont put it on your desktop.
I don't really fuck with my desktop images. At work I just have a basic windows themed desktop, and at home I keep my dual monitor setup with just a straight black desktop.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
there is simply something wrong with fb marketplace (guessing thats what you're using)

message sellers with a sincere, handwritten message displaying interest in purchasing their item:
* not viewed, no response.

buyers send me a question about what i'm selling. i reply, usually quite promptly
* not viewed, no response.

meanwhile whenever i'm viewing the marketplace, it thinks i'm interested in used womens clothing...? no idea why. pictures of ratchet ass females wearing a used prom dress or shit like that. i click 'not interested in this type of ad', because not only have i never once searched for a female clothing item (let alone a used one), but if and when my wife notices, i will be toast! However, day after day, facebook thinks that of all things, adam, a male ginger, wants nothing more than to buy used womens clothing.
I get those too. Makes no damn sense. Now I'm getting slut chicks in my news feed thanks to @Gunkata fml.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1679420215919.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I get those too. Makes no damn sense. Now I'm getting slut chicks in my news feed thanks to @Gunkata fml.
so glad i'm not alone lol!

whats worse is, fb now also thinks i'm interested in dating websites. that's gonna go over REAL easy when wife notices that!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
clean your wheels jeez
Buahaha they didn't get cleaned at all this weekend. The car got washed and waxed. The wheels got nothing. I intended to do it sometime this week but I'll probably wait until the weekend to wash only the wheels.

My dad saw it and asked me if I've been racing around town. No dude, that shit gets dusty so much faster than my R did. The matte paint doesn't help either.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
i refuse to try ticktac, but dammit does youtube do a good job at sucking me into essentially the same thing!

my tiktac and IG reel consumption is exclusively fed by others sending them to me

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Roses are red
Zrick likes that blue
You're still a shitbag
Fuck you