GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

cb1111

Pool skimmer net. Works every time. It also can launch said captive to very impressive heights.
1685378454631.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Parking like an asshole in pic 2. Not mad, just disappointed.
That's almost every pic. Picture 1 is a road. There's a speed bump behind me.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
pull the f stop down
So it's more open? I think I was at like F8. It wasn't the kind of conditions I was hoping for though. I should have left an hour or 2 earlier and I would have had a lot of overcast. I don't like my pictures as much when it's this bright out, like the last pic.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Pool skimmer net. Works every time. It also can launch said captive to very impressive heights.
Did catch a turtle in my backyard lol
20230529_182209.jpg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Michelangelo!

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Did everything I wanted to and nothing i didn't.

Banner weekend. Bonus of when on ride home from antique flea market Mrs Mud suggests ice cream sundaes for lunch.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
So it's more open? I think I was at like F8. It wasn't the kind of conditions I was hoping for though. I should have left an hour or 2 earlier and I would have had a lot of overcast. I don't like my pictures as much when it's this bright out, like the last pic.
yes, then turn the shutter speed up to get the same level of light as previous.

bringing the f-stop down will make the backgrounds fuzzy and give the car even more punch.

my 50mm lens can go down to f/1.8. this is f/2.2. shutter speed was like 1/2500.

1685406199757.png

like the last photo would be even cooler looking with a lower f-stop, but bc yours is so high all i can see are those stadium lights or whatever they are in full clarity lmao(actually now that i've blown it up that picture actually doesnt have the car in focus, it focused on the background)

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
yes, then turn the shutter speed up to get the same level of light as previous.

bringing the f-stop down will make the backgrounds fuzzy and give the car even more punch.

my 50mm lens can go down to f/1.8. this is f/2.2. shutter speed was like 1/2500.

View attachment 282508
I'll try it next time I do this. It looks like the lowest I can go is 4.8.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
what do you have for a lens?
AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G II

Just the stock lens that came with the camera years ago. I've never really used it enough to justify buying a new one, but I've wanted a 50mm lens for a while.