GOLFMKV

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Wanna play some D4 this weekend then? 🤣

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Wanna play some D4 this weekend then? 🤣
We'll see if I play. I'm kinda interested though. I'll never forget about that time D2 taught me about alt+f4. I joined a game where someone was going to teach me how to dupe and he had me drop my inventory on the ground, but all I dropped were arrows. I wasn't going to trust him that much.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm going to hold off buying an ev as long as possible until gas infrastructure is no longer supported
Funny, i was gonna hold off on buying an ev until ev infrastructure is no longer supported, then keep at it with a gasser

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Sorry i suck as OP guys. Been working a lot and spending the rest of my time in MK2 lala land

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Between all of that i guess ive been thinking alot about how there is kind of a 'roots' system for all material things humans produce. Like every single thing we use, make, consume, uses materials that needed machines to make, which were made of materials, which materials were sourced from the ground, transported, etc. Kind of a mindfuck or maybe its just me. But to see it happening in perpetuation, try though we will, doesnt seem feasable longterm.

And whatever materials or methods we run out of first will increase use of any alternative materials and methods. But a barrel filled with water can only hold water to the level of its lowest wood slat. I think the wood slats will eventually all be shaven down

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm going to hold off buying an ev as long as possible until gas infrastructure is no longer supported
Gas isn't going anywhere. Electrics are doomed to fail, but maybe that's the point.
They need a breakthrough in battery tech using different materials, the current ones aren't enough.

zrickety

The Fixer

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Gas isn't going anywhere. Electrics are doomed to fail, but maybe that's the point.
They need a breakthrough in battery tech using different materials, the current ones aren't enough.

I fully agree gas isn't going anywhere anytime soon. The way EVs are currently, both battery tech and infrastructure, is nowhere near ready for mass adoption, and nothing more than a niche market.