GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delete..

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
You should put it up on Bringatrailer and do a proper write up with photos and video if you think there is a market. Someone sold a 2007 MKV GTI with low miles, few mods and super clean for 13K. You might want to give it a try, cost you 99 dollars to give it a try the auction.

sm70911

Nice car, but you can get a 2017 model with less miles for +/- mid twenties right now. So unless you can find a rube, prolly best to bear in mind this will be an 11 year old car before we start to really recover economically from the virus and 'rare' car prices start to rise. Maybe BAT might bring a price closer to your ask if they are willing to list ?

GolfR333

Ready to race!
Actually used cars like mine have been hard to find here in southern Cali. I believe the value on my car is going up because of what’s going on. Mk6 are holding there value in price at the moment. I don’t really care if the car sells or sits in the garage to be honest the cars has over 4 k I put into it in the last year alone. Most people don’t fix the car up before they sell it like I did. I like to sell cars that are perfect so the buyer doesn’t have to worry about things like clutches or timing belts and water pumps. These is a feeler thread BTW.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Actually used cars like mine have been hard to find here in southern Cali. I believe the value on my car is going up because of what’s going on. Mk6 are holding there value in price at the moment. I don’t really care if the car sells or sits in the garage to be honest the cars has over 4 k I put into it in the last year alone. Most people don’t fix the car up before they sell it like I did. I like to sell cars that are perfect so the buyer doesn’t have to worry about things like clutches or timing belts and water pumps. These is a feeler thread BTW.

I agree with your first sentence. If your second sentence is valid then you should have a buyer willing to pay your price soon. Not sure what you mean that it is holding the value for the moment. Cars hold their value for a year based on book value/condition. MK6 R are not a plenty but they are not in high demand either.

I still think you should just keep it, enjoy it now that you have done what is needed to drive it for quite a while if the motor holds up.