GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DELETE

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'll have to toggle to SAT on. Y drive home to check if it's on. Thanks for the heads up

Jeffapotamus

Ready to race!
I got the email about this last week. Unfortunately, it isn't working in my car and not worth the trouble to call tech support for a week of service. Sirius was ok when I was on the free trial when I bought my GTI, but not good enough to pay for it. It has the same problem as FM radio. After a while you hear the same songs over and over in rotation. (At least on the channels I listened to.)

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
I got the email about this last week. Unfortunately, it isn't working in my car and not worth the trouble to call tech support for a week of service. Sirius was ok when I was on the free trial when I bought my GTI, but not good enough to pay for it. It has the same problem as FM radio. After a while you hear the same songs over and over in rotation. (At least on the channels I listened to.)
Same problem with mine. I was gonna listen since i was going home this past weekend just to see if i could hear any new song to add to my spotify

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
I didn't have much of a chance to mess with Sirius, being overwhelmed with all of the other MIB3 functionality and Apple CarPlay. They used to allow six months free, now it's only three months free.

They have some inexpensive offers to extend service, but you must give them your credit card number so that they can ramp up charges when the offer expires.