GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver Area VAGCOM

Robb924

Anyone in the Denver area willing to help with some VAGCOM changes.
I'd rather pay someone to help than pay $250 for the equipment, only to use it once.

I purchased a 2013 GTI Autobahn a few weeks ago. Since then, I've been spending to much time at work reading thru the fourm.

I've decided to wait a few miles before getting a tune. Until then, a good place to start seems like the VAGCOM mods.

Or do you think it's worth spending the $250 to get the adapter and software?

Robb924

Pictures are always good...

Attachments

• photo 1 (Small).JPG
    photo 1 (Small).JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 335
  • photo 2 (Small).JPG
    photo 2 (Small).JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 315

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
I have Vagcom, what mods are you looking to do ?

Wanna help out a fellow chiver in the Denver area with gauge sweep and seatbelt alarm removal? :D I'm sure there are other things I wanted to do that I'm having trouble thinking of.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Wanna help out a fellow chiver in the Denver area with gauge sweep and seatbelt alarm removal? :D I'm sure there are other things I wanted to do that I'm having trouble thinking of.

Still looking for some help?

Just moved out here. The CA forum had a sticky thread with VCDS locator info (each owner of the cable posted their area and charge so it was easy to find). Didn't see anything like that in the Rocky Mountain forum.

Bowthewow

Ready to race!
Yeah my friend told me to just go to a meet and someone will have it somewhere.

anticon

Ready to race!
You guys with vagcom still around? Message me. I'd get it myself, but I refuse to buy a PC and don't want to hassle with windows on my macbook if I don't have to. I'd like to do gauge sweep and DRL's off. Maybe disable hill assist.
Who's going to VWOTG this year? I'd like to find/start a vw/audi club other than metro dubs.

mmaluso

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone have one closer to Fort Collins? My TPMS is driving me nuts with stock wheels and the pressure is always fine when i check it. I'm not looking forward to seeing that light all winter with the winter wheels on either.