GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deprecated thread, see new one

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
The armrest above the center console. My leather one is all cracked up. Wonder how the cloth one would look there lol
Well I don't have the actual one I'd be selling on hand, but for reference this is what it looks like
IMG_20200529_152304.jpg
IMG_20200529_152325.jpg
IMG_20200529_152316_MP.jpg

The cloth may or may not look out of place, but the red stitching would compliment everything nicely.
Profile says you're in Houston; shame you didn't post this a couple days ago, I'd have let you pull mine and try it in yours while I was passing through.

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Alright, well I won't be shipping until mid June, is that good? Do you just want the actual lid? Or do you want any of the hinge mechanism and console? I'll do the lid for $30 + shipping, pending me sending pics of the actual item and you verifying you want it.
And as far as the fuel door actuator, I can attempt to remove it but I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll let you know before I ship the armrest so I can pack them both together for what should be no extra shipping cost. And based on size I'd estimate under $15 for shipping.

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
Back in town! Shipping is resumed.

I've also stripped out every single interior trim piece so those can all be shipped out same day for requests made on business days before 4.

I offer very fair pricing and I work with people because I want to sell these parts, not hang on to them.

I'm home from work for the next 2 weeks so I'm able to pull parts as soon as you ask in most cases.

Open to some trades on suspension components.

torga

Autocross Champion
Damn, forgot you had a part out going, tbh. I just bought a master window switch on eBay.

Cole2999

Autocross Champion
do you have the center vents with hazard button?
Yup! I was concerned I would need it to replace my own, but I just tinkered with mine and it turns out the adjuster piece just separated from itself.
@Cole2999 Do you have the passenger side underbody plastic panel available? If so could you let me know how much shipped to 60618? Thanks man
man you both picked two pieces i broke during my trip 🤦🏼‍♂️ that's the one that feel victim to my stupidity at TOTD.
Anyway, I'm not concerned about replacing my damaged one, so I'll sell you the spare. However, shipping isn't going to be cheap. It's $85 😬 with part cost you'd be better off buying it new or local.
Is the throttle pipe with or without the ”sound tube?”
Without. I have Spulen pipes on order and they should be here by early next week

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yup! I was concerned I would need it to replace my own, but I just tinkered with mine and it turns out the adjuster piece just separated from itself.

man you both picked two pieces i broke during my trip 🤦🏼‍♂️ that's the one that feel victim to my stupidity at TOTD.
Anyway, I'm not concerned about replacing my damaged one, so I'll sell you the spare. However, shipping isn't going to be cheap. It's $85 😬 with part cost you'd be better off buying it new or local.

Without. I have Spulen pipes on order and they should be here by early next week
haha I broke mine at TOTD last year too :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Damn didn't realize shipping would be so much. Off to the junkyard I go.