GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Do you shave your......

Shaven or not shaven?

• No way would never shave my balloon knot!!

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Once.... never again....

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • I trim it from time to time

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • I take a razor to it all the time!!

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I wax my chocolate starfish!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im hairless... Does not apply to me

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

adolan21

Ready to race!
ok ok ok. when i was with my first GF, i don't know what got me started, but i shaved the cornhole. i used to use that hair remover stuff and it worked amazingly.

but now i have grown tired of doing it. so i shave it like 2-3 times a year. and yes it does help with the amount of TP you use. BUT, not having hair there makes your farts so much louder. once they pass through your ass cheeks, its like like they come back and clap. #loudfartsareworldfirstproblems.

Curious but my FRIEND :rolleyes: wants to know what cream, like Nair. Wouldn't that burn your asshole worse than buffalo wings?

mileman402

Never done it. Always been curious though, mainly due to aforementioned TP issue. However, certain intravenous fluids are causing my hair to fall out so I'll be as breezy has Bieber in no time. My ex always use to make fun of my hairy arse, but never complained about it.

jtbazz

Passed Driver's Ed
Absolutely. Manscape that shit. If you have a hairy cornhole you will drastically cut down on the TP issue. A messy one with a hairy corn can leave you wiping for days!

Plus if you don't have a beard you can use the clippings and glue it to your face team America style.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Never done it. Always been curious though, mainly due to aforementioned TP issue. However, certain intravenous fluids are causing my hair to fall out so I'll be as breezy has Bieber in no time. My ex always use to make fun of my hairy arse, but never complained about it.

You haz cancer?? If so, sorry to hear it dude.

Merkle

Banned
I just hate it, I have no idea why. Can't stand it at all.

^dis

Plus Uber hot Louisiana summers. I shave the base of the shaft and the balls, the balls don't seem to get razor burn or ingrown hairs, it's just a little awkward.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
So you look like some weird version of a poodle, shaved all over but with hairy arms and legs?

I'm of the opinion that you either need to shave everything from the neck down or not, mixing and matching looks bizarre.

I'm pretty much in this camp, although I do make an exception of the pubic/ball region, which I hit up with a beard trimmer from time to time. I've never shaved it with a razor though. I shaved my chest once or twice in college. It itched, then I felt like a queer and never did it again. Not for me personally. Most girls I've dated have liked a little body hair.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
im kinda ashamed im even posting on this thread. But all i can say is that, i remember limp bizkit released an album called "chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water". I was younger when this was released but hope in some odd way this contributed to whatever goal the creator of the thread was out for.

Cwinne

Ready to race!
I'm hairy beyond normal from the neck down. I'm not down for shaving to skin but manscaping is a must in this Texas heat.

As for trimming the rear hole, not happening.

mk6monster

Go Kart Champion
im kinda ashamed im even posting on this thread. But all i can say is that, i remember limp bizkit released an album called "chocolate starfish and the hot dog flavored water". I was younger when this was released but hope in some odd way this contributed to whatever goal the creator of the thread was out for.

thats actually where i got the term chocolate starfish lol, and i was feeling polley yesterday and rawdog suggested a balloon knot shaving thread so why not lololol :laugh: :laugh: