GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dogs

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
yesterday was my little Honey’s 1st bday, and today she’s at the vet hospital. I’m worried a piece of the bone I gave her is lodged in her belly somewhere. And I signed up for pet insurance last week, but it hasn’t taken effect yet...

this is her sad face last night watching her sister eat dinner but she wasn’t feeling up to it

Attachments

• 31DB0654-A82B-4B97-9B43-805B3D12E23A.jpeg
    31DB0654-A82B-4B97-9B43-805B3D12E23A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 173

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
CSB: the town dump (transfer station) is next to an animal auction. Goats escaped and took up residence. They even ended up with a nice shelter. They were welcome for about one year till they started chewing on the town vehicles tires.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
yesterday was my little Honey’s 1st bday, and today she’s at the vet hospital. I’m worried a piece of the bone I gave her is lodged in her belly somewhere. And I signed up for pet insurance last week, but it hasn’t taken effect yet...

this is her sad face last night watching her sister eat dinner but she wasn’t feeling up to it
Sending positive vibes her way. Hopefully it’s nothing

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion

The baby is feeling much better today after a day of rest and some antibiotics. She has a mammary gland infection.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Is that a big deal? Sounds like it is. She gonna be ok?

It does seem like a pretty decent infection, the swelling is significant. But her attitude/energy has improved so much in the last 24 hours that im confident she’ll be totally good in the next 3-5 days. The script is for 10 days too, so it’ll definitely kill anything lingering once the effects and swelling are gone.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
It does seem like a pretty decent infection, the swelling is significant. But her attitude/energy has improved so much in the last 24 hours that im confident she’ll be totally good in the next 3-5 days. The script is for 10 days too, so it’ll definitely kill anything lingering once the effects and swelling are gone.
Gotcha. Hope all ends up going well

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Gotcha. Hope all ends up going well
Yeah I’m gonna get her on probiotic pills to rebuild her gut health too - I do believe that’s the root cause as she’s had 4 infections in the last 6-8 months, this being the worst. An ear infection cleared up less Han a month ago.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Yeah I’m gonna get her on probiotic pills to rebuild her gut health too - I do believe that’s the root cause as she’s had 4 infections in the last 6-8 months, this being the worst. An ear infection cleared up less Han a month ago.
Out of curiosity how old is she