GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Don't EVER let your teenage kid borrow your car.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
I Lol'ed

Finkikus

Ready to race!
My heart sank when he went in the air. Hope the kid learned his lesson, or was taught one. He's lucky he was able to just pop out of there.

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
It almost looks like the kid sort of gave up....where was the epic tire squeal as he attempted to keep the car on the road...I do not see an F1 future for this guy...back to class.

Tires aren't going to squeal if there isn't any weight on them. Steering also isn't going to work in that case too.

Drew113

Ready to race!
i think a pt cruiser would be more punishment than a prius....one of the worst cars ever made IMO

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
I did something similar when I was 17 in a 1986 Nissan maxima. Lost purchase with the road, got airborne just like vid, and hit a fence. Fast car not required. I also had that car up to 126 with busted struts.

I'm surprised I lived to see 25 looking back at how I behaved.

Last edited:

Merkle

Banned
My first car was an S-10 pick-up

2.2L
120HP

1/4: 18.3s

I hated it then, looking back now, it was perfect.

Drew113

Ready to race!
first car was a toyota tercel that i got from my 80 year old neighbor.....and yes it smelled like her too...

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
Mistake 1... Automatic BMW

I do agree though, a fast car is not the best idea for a new driver all the time. I thought my dad was over doing it at first when I was first looking around... now I realize it was a good decision and I learned a lot about driving.