GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DRedman45 build in progress

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Looks good. Let us know how the clutch install goes. I just ran open downpipe to see how it sounds. Ignorant as hell

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
^its gonna be a while before i do the clutch...our garage has to get finished up so i have lift...the only time i ran open was in the middle of installing my apr exhaust when i got shorted a clamp haha

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Good price, especially if the tires are in good shape. You won't need those spacers on the VZs though.

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
they are actually RA's the guy mistook them which is understandable since they look almost identical....those are nice and aggressive, i will have the spacers with my works :thumbsup:...thanks for the good service, its rare for personal sale

as far as tires they are a little beefy but good condition so i could sell them for a few bucks and use my 205s

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
What's the offset on those? 30? Aren't you a little too low for that aggressive an offset?

Edit: subbed for eventual clutch install updates

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
I am going to be trading the works soon for tom's c7r's 17x8 17x9 et30 all around
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...-Fresh-Candy-Purple-Powder-BFI-gold-bolts-etc

heres a crappy photobucket edit to get an idea....found a UG mkv with gold c7's