GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DRedman45 build in progress

JT641

Banned
Just came across your thread & it's interesting how your doing the same thing I'm considering, trading my GTI for a 135i, But I'm also considering 335i both with manual trans. Gotta make a decision soon though, To either trade it in or continue modding the GTI as I've got some parts I have yet to install (lsd & clutch) & I don't want to install them if I'm going to trade it in, Be to hard to return it to stock. Decisions Decisions.:iono:

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
pics please!

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
thanks....to give an idea where it will be headed over the next couple months....

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Vf engineering supercharger? :) where will be the power bump at?

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
Wow nice M!! Your gti was faster tho. But love the look and you can make it a lot faster

well the Z is an easy 200lbs+ lighter and with headers she'll be making 300whp so it's no slouch...it'll be faster from a dig and in the corners....but not from a roll the gti would definitely be quicker. The m coupe is on a whole new level of fun to drive though, I think I enjoy it even more than my dad's vette.

once I supercharge it, it will be making around 400whp :drool:...and that is with no supporting mods at all

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Well I ended up not buying a 135i....or a 335i

got an e86 //M coupe instead :happyanim:

VERY SMART MAN IS VERY SMART.

she is on the way from Cincinnati

wow... love it! has 333hp E46 M3 engine right? I may have missed it, but stick I'd imagine, yes? CONGRATS man! great pickup!

DRedman451

Go Kart Champion
VERY SMART MAN IS VERY SMART.

wow... love it! has 333hp E46 M3 engine right? I may have missed it, but stick I'd imagine, yes? CONGRATS man! great pickup!

haha thanks...yeah it is the same motor as the m3 S54b32, all the //m coupes are 6 speeds, BMW got smart and didn't put the smg in it haha. They actually share a trans with the 330 zhp rather than the m3