D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Chipotle is honestly pretty good food IMO... I guess I'm a yuppie :lol:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I'm proud of this thread.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I haven't updated you gents so far today but I thought it was appropriate to inform you I'm on my 5th serious dump. Yesterday's combination of lumpia, 5 layer bean dip, and Doritos has caused a rectal event that's ravaging my asshole.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I haven't updated you gents so far today but I thought it was appropriate to inform you I'm on my 5th serious dump. Yesterday's combination of lumpia, 5 layer bean dip, and Doritos has caused a rectal event that's ravaging my asshole.

Also, this is impressive ^^.

I had not crapped in a couple days (being sick, sleeping all day ruins pewp time) so when I went it was massive. I clogged the toilet twice in a 20 min period.

Sucks trying to flush mid-shit, hearing the infamous clog noise, stopping your progress, wiping, going down and getting the plunger, plunging, then having to repeat the same process.

That was a first for me.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
With great sadness I must report that at 11:50am EST there was a dumpdown in the restroom. Condolences may be noted here.

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
They are. I had one today. I really enjoy my pre workout shits after the gym.

This confused me so much I just shit myself....

Irishbri

Go Kart Champion
Oh dang....I just killed tapatalk....or the thread...or sumpthin....

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

Uhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
This morning at approximately 10:05 Central Standard Time, I was affected by a severe case of dumpdown, specifically of the “butt nuggets” nature. I had looked to my left and inquired to “brown shoes” to see if he had a spoon, alas he did not. I attempted to force through and get past the dumpdown, however I did not prevail. I have since acquired a cup of the office coffee that is extremely thick and oil like in consistency, and hope that this rectifies my rectum. Godspeed.

JayChan

Ready to race!
Just dropped some major heat off and happened to come across this gem of a thread. I feel like the stars aligned and it was meant to be. I now feel it's my moral responsibility to update every rectal event whether it be a good, bad, or holy jesus what the hell moment.

Last edited: