• No

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • None of OT's business!

Votes: 6 4.0%

• Total voters

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
My farts smell really bad.

I am debating on sitting on the pot to see what happens or leaving it and hopefully ripping off a couple in bed to create the perfect dutch oven.

Will report back.

How bad? Just normal bad?

The really bad farts are the ones that stain the air... The toxic ones... If you have those, immediately head to the pot, for they need to be isolated.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
My farts smell really bad.

I am debating on sitting on the pot to see what happens or leaving it and hopefully ripping off a couple in bed to create the perfect dutch oven.

Will report back.

Your wife is a lucky lady.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Does this thread always look like there's one more post you can't see to anyone else?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Especially on Tapatalk it sometimes looks like there's another page but nothing shows until you go back. Then when a few more posts go in it behaves normally until the page starts to fill.

This only happens with this thread.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Especially on Tapatalk it sometimes looks like there's another page but nothing shows until you go back. Then when a few more posts go in it behaves normally until the page starts to fill.

I think someone had a post deleted or something like that.

BTW, I am taking a massive shit right now. Wow. From the way it feels. I have to have 5 big logs marinating in bowl water.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Does this thread always look like there's one more post you can't see to anyone else?

I've been seeing that too, just for this thread, for months now.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Serious business happening right now.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
This thread is more for tales of rectal events, not really pics. I'm sure there's plenty of messageboards out there for people with your particular fetish.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am shitting while posting.