GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno results Stage 2 Gti Mk6 DSG

MmmmmBoost

Ready to race!
In ground or above? Roller wheel size? Model number?

We have an older Dynojet 248c in ground dyno for reference since I neglected to mention it before.

Also, I hate to be that guy (I honestly don't post in these forums to start anything, in fact I almost never post because prefer being the nice guy in the corner that just lurks around) but that's a completely different tune so it's hard to use those figures as a direct comparison here.

Above ground, not sure about roller wheel size, not sure on the model # either, figured I'd just chime in with figures but know they don't mean much without all around standardization.

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Curious how the pulls are done with the DSG. Any special tricks? I was thinking of getting my car on my friends Dyno to get a baseline before getting a tune.

Just not sure how the DSG reacts on a dyno, which gear and will it let you go to redline?

Any tips or tricks for this Transmission on a Dyno would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jeff

bernardryan

Ready to race!
Curious how the pulls are done with the DSG. Any special tricks? I was thinking of getting my car on my friends Dyno to get a baseline before getting a tune.

Just not sure how the DSG reacts on a dyno, which gear and will it let you go to redline?

Any tips or tricks for this Transmission on a Dyno would be helpful.

Thanks,

Jeff

This is like wayyyyyyyy too late i'm guessing but will just leave it here for others.

DSG is pretty easy to do the dyno.. just move into 3rd gear and rev all the way...

Sidenote: the lost-in-power/dip in the dyno has been solved with the latest tune. I think the tune is somewhere Oct 2019?