GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

East Coast Pipeline Down

the

Autocross Champion
Trying to stay two steps ahead of this... fuel shortages are really bad. Rushing out to buy fuel may be a mistake, if we continue at this current rate we are a month away from everything shortages. If truckers stop, we're looking at empty shelves. May be time to stock up on a few weeks worth of canned goods. I would like to beat the crowd to the grocery line this time.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Trying to stay two steps ahead of this... fuel shortages are really bad. Rushing out to buy fuel may be a mistake, if we continue at this current rate we are a month away from everything shortages. If truckers stop, we're looking at empty shelves. May be time to stock up on a few weeks worth of canned goods. I would like to beat the crowd to the grocery line this time.
You absolutely nailed it. It becomes a cascading effect and if folks would just take a quick minute to take a knee, take a breath, and realize the sky isn’t falling, we could try and all help to prevent a “shoot from the hip” reaction

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
You absolutely nailed it. It becomes a cascading effect and if folks would just take a quick minute to take a knee, take a breath, and realize the sky isn’t falling, we could try and all help to prevent a “shoot from the hip” reaction
You're right of course but the average person doesn't think that way unfortunately. Look at what happened when Covid started. Overnight you couldn't buy toilet paper.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
You're right of course but the average person doesn't think that way unfortunately. Look at what happened when Covid started. Overnight you couldn't buy toilet paper.
I know And I realize that logically it would never happen that way. That’s why emergency food prices skyrocketed for the exact same reason

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Excellent!
This scene was one of the first things I thought of when COVID first started. I said something very similar to my family around that time.

I think my son asked me if I was worried about the virus, and I told him I wasn't worried about that as much as I was worried about people's irrational response to it.

People are scary man, and they prove it every single day.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
This scene was one of the first things I thought of when COVID first started. I said something very similar to my family around that time.

I think my son asked me if I was worried about the virus, and I told him I wasn't worried about that as much as I was worried about people's irrational response to it.

People are scary man, and they prove it every single day.
Yup...that's what CREATED the TP run and meat/chicken clear out. Proves yet again how fragile our economy is
North Carolina has gone completely bananas.... Mostly boomers at the pumps topping off 3-4 gallons exacerbating the issue.
Which is funny because the pipeline is being manually pushed now....still working, just not as good. If everyone slowed down.....stations would be fine.

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
North Carolina has gone completely bananas.... Mostly boomers at the pumps topping off 3-4 gallons exacerbating the issue.
One of my employees just sent me a text and said she may not make it to work tonight because she's been to 7 different gas stations in Peachtree City and they're all out of gas and she's on E.

Daughter just got gas in Newnan and she said it was scary. I can't imagine what it's like in Atlanta.

I got gas on the way home last night. I knew it was going to be a shit show today.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Amazes me, yet at the same time it doesn't, how something this fragile will have people bringing out weapons next. Escape from New York anyone?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I'm in Arizona and it won't surprise me that when I get gas tomorrow morning that the gas stations will have lines of cars and we get our gas via pipeline from California. 😂

And I'll be there because I am in the delivery business and fill up everyday.

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Amazes me, yet at the same time it doesn't, how something this fragile will have people bringing out weapons next. Escape from New York anyone?
Yeah, unfortunately, someone is definitely going to get shot over this in the next couple of days.

But, someone gets shot every other day at a gas station in Atlanta, so it won’t be anything new.