GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Volkswagen MKV/MKVI Hatchback Storage Tray - Free Shipping !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thez99

Go Kart Champion
In all honesty this seems like a sweet idea and great storage, but for what it is I would only seriously consider it for around $40-45 max. Just doesnt seem THAT valuable for $110. Not bashing the product, you guys produce great things, just maybe consider a group buy or lowering the cost perhaps?

That_Guy_Rob

Ready to race!
The thing I see with this is the stuff going down the road.. *ting* *ting*... "Eye cringe" .. *ting* *ting* .. "MAKE IT STOP" .. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
In all honesty this seems like a sweet idea and great storage, but for what it is I would only seriously consider it for around $40-45 max. Just doesnt seem THAT valuable for $110. Not bashing the product, you guys produce great things, just maybe consider a group buy or lowering the cost perhaps?

Seeing that the OE version is now NLA, this is our only current option! Good luck finding an OE one, if someone is selling it used they still go for more. Free shipping was just added not too long ago. ;)

I feel like I want this. I just don't know what I'd use it for.

#storeallthethings

The thing I see with this is the stuff going down the road.. *ting* *ting*... "Eye cringe" .. *ting* *ting* .. "MAKE IT STOP" .. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Microfiber towels make a good sound isolators and never know when you will need one. :D

Free shipping to Canada as well? If so I'm down.

Sorry - Free shipping applies to orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. only.

Andy

jmul54

Ready to race!

So agree, I just can't pull the trigger for $110.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
So agree, I just can't pull the trigger for $110.

Seeing that the OE version is now NLA, this is our only current option! Good luck finding an OE one, if someone is selling it used they still go for much more. Free shipping has been added! :thumbup:

Andy

Trio

Passed Driver's Ed
Mine just came today, shipped in one day i love that. Its a nice sturdy piece, i will be using it all the time. Thanks ECS for amazing shipping speeds, i hate waiting once i order with you guys i don't have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.