GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Volkswagen MKVI Golf/GTI Badgeless Grilles - Click Here !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
If you own a black GTI, consider yourself lucky :D I may think about getting one of these soon. I just have to contemplate the notch issue because I'm CSG :cool:

Use color match aerosol paint in CSG for the notch filler and you will be all set! :w00t:

Andy

MKJBM05

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed I like it!

- MKJBM05

MKJBM05

Passed Driver's Ed
How do you fit this grill in? It dont fit like the oem one mine dont go in from both sides -.-

Yeah I had the same issue at first. You have to really play with it. The real pain was the center clips. It will not go in as easy as the OEM. After playing with it for about a few minutes, I got it to go in the right way.

In the end it came out great though :thumbup:

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
How do you fit this grill in? It dont fit like the oem one mine dont go in from both sides -.-

Yeah I had the same issue at first. You have to really play with it. The real pain was the center clips. It will not go in as easy as the OEM. After playing with it for about a few minutes, I got it to go in the right way.

In the end it came out great though :thumbup:

Thanks for the orders, feedback, and photo!

Yes, could take some work to align the clips just right. Also to help ease the removal and install let the car/new grille sit in the sun for 1/2 hour. this will help prevent any damaging of the clips.

Andy

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Any pics of this on a csg gti?

YES PLZ. I'd like to see this on CSG. I'm tempted but curious as to how it would come out. :confused:

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Contemplating this.

Would like to see this on a CSG.

Is there really a 20 day backorder?

Currently on order, the current eta is May 23rd - Please sign up for auto notify and you will get and email when they come back in stock!

Thanks for sharing! :w00t:

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.