GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Volkswagen MKVI Golf/GTI Badgeless Grilles - Click Here !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sauce118

Ready to race!
Cool product at reasonable price, but IMHO you have to add the cost of having a body shop fill in the hood notch or the whole thing looks 1/2 assed....

totally agree.. the pics on ecs website look nice cause they color matched the notch in the hood.. if you don't do that then it does look half as good IMHO. But to each their own...

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
totally agree.. the pics on ecs website look nice cause they color matched the notch in the hood.. if you don't do that then it does look half as good IMHO. But to each their own...

Depends on your budget and how far you want to mod the car. This can be installed as is then go back to stock anytime or for those looking for more permanent then body work can be done.

Andy

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
I fiiiiiinally came to terms to order this piece. Actually, I went with the JOM brand, https://www.ecstuning.com/ES1897139/

Badgeless Golf grille. I'm honestly not too much into the honeycomb grille look to begin with. I get enough of looking at the honeycomb when I get into my car and see my floor mats. Looking for cleeeeean.

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Thanks for the order, throw some photos up when you get it installed! :thumbsup:

Andy

Will do! Between this piece and coilover install manana, I'm looking for a fresh look on the car. My mods have been slow and sparse in between. Doing a 2 hit type deal and while one is for performance, the other is definitely something I've considered for a while and always liked when I see others with a debadged front. Finally going that route! :thumbup:

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Will do! Between this piece and coilover install manana, I'm looking for a fresh look on the car. My mods have been slow and sparse in between. Doing a 2 hit type deal and while one is for performance, the other is definitely something I've considered for a while and always liked when I see others with a debadged front. Finally going that route! :thumbup:

Nice, sounds like a plan! :D

Andy

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
FML, I ruined it with the glue to fasten the hood notch.

Not even on for 10 minutes that I could enjoy it. Moral of my terrible story. Don't answer a phone call that can distract you when your dealing with glue.

But hey! I have an ECS grille covered in glue if anyone wants for super cheap! HIT ME UP! :(:(:(

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.