GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Wheel spacer 101, All You Ever Need To Know About Wheel Spacers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
TSW Trackstar5 18x8 ET45 5x112. Tires hankook ventus v4 225x40. What size spacer is best for a flush look for my 2010 gti with no rubbing. I'm on stock shocks and springs. Currently not lower please share your opinions.

10.5mm for the front and 12.5mm rear will flush these out nicely. PM me if you have any other questions! :thumbsup:

Andy

duy.h.luong

Passed Driver's Ed
Here's a shot of my 18x8 et45 wheels with a 10mm spacer. About as flush as possible without rubbing.
Hey question bro. I have 18x8 et45 also do you have 10mm for both front and back? And are you lower?

Here is a pic of the back on my car I'll take a pic of tomorrow. The front is pretty flush already but could be better.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I just had them on the back. Was pretty low on coilovers. Rubbed every once in a while on big bumps.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
No problem. If I were to do it over again I might have even gone with 8mm but the 10's should work fine. Very flush though so expect a bit of rubbing.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Just purchased the 4mm for the fronts and 7mm for the rears... hoping there aren't any vibrating issues etc...

Looking forward to receiving them!:w00t:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Well my spacers just came in... 4mm front and 7mm front making my front wheels et 41, and rears et38....

I'm happy to report the car rides like butter and looks great! Thanks ECS!

Status
Not open for further replies.