GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Excelerate Performance: 2.0T APR k04 Turbo Kits on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Excelerate Performance is presenting a sale on in-stock APR KO4 turbo kits!!

We are offering an in house special on these kits. The cost of the kits has dropped to $2,699 for new customers and $2,399 to Current APR software customers.

These kits will fit, MK5/6 2.0T, 8p Audi A3, Audi Q3, Volkswagen CC, B6 Passat
View this link to see application list in more depth.

KO4 Turbo 2.0T Application and Information

Last edited:

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We have over 10 kits in stock looking for new homes! If you are local, now is your chance to upgrade at a significant discount and not even lay a finger on your car to install it! Those needing it shipped, don't worry we haven't forgotten about you either. Send me a PM for a quote!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
I can afford this, just not the clutch needed for it :p

Trust me, I know the feeling. The factory clutch is sufficient if you drive sensibly, but then again what fun is that? :lol:

Let us know when you're ready for a KO4 kit AND a clutch and we will make sure to set you up with a package deal. :thumbsup:

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Still have plenty of these kits in stock and have had a lot of interest! So we say thank you to those who have contacted us. Don't miss out on this deal!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Thanks every one for the Interest, still plenty of kits in stock ready for new owners!

We are extended a nice offer to those not local to the shop as well, PM me to inquire about this!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
For those who need a kit shipped.

I have them in stock ready to ship today, selling for $2,749.99 with FREE shipping. I am also including at no additional charge the additional fluids needed for installation!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Shipping out a K04 kit today along side an APR Intercooler. This lucky TSi owner will be smiling from ear to ear when the Post man arrives.

You can be the next lucky owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.