GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Feeler/FS: 2013 CSG Golf R 4dr Boston Area

Chelsea_Dagger_GTI

Ready to race!
I have been agonizing back and forth about getting out of the Dub game. I keep looking at M2 Competitions. So I figure if some Dubber would want to scoop up my car, it's a sign to get the Bimmer.

86K on the clock. Only mods I've done are the IE CAI, New South vent gauge, DGSS and SBC Stage 2 clutch at 70K (anticipating when I would go more mod crazy)

19" RS4 reps on Goodyear Indy 500 (245/35-19)

I would throw in the winter wheels.

Some 17" 5 spoke Audi wheels I put VW caps in.

11K OBO. Add a grand if you want a fresh timing belt on her before you get her. I don't feel like parting out. And if there is 0 interest for a month, I'll end up keeping her and going mod crazy...like I probably should. Stupid M2's are so sick though!

GolfR333

Ready to race!
I would keep it if can these cars are gonna be worth a lot in a around 4-5 years there rare. It’s worth a lot more than your asking price at the moment..

Chelsea_Dagger_GTI

Ready to race!
I would keep it if can these cars are gonna be worth a lot in a around 4-5 years there rare. It’s worth a lot more than your asking price at the moment..

Super true! I know I have seen lots of them about the same, sell for 14-15k. I just wanted to move her quickly.

ALSO, this came up today, which I totally forgot about.

My friends asked if I was going to drive a brand new RWD +400 hp car around this winter. And that answer is no. So I'm going to keep her at least until spring

***Down the post goes. For maybe a bump in 2021! ***

nathangolf

Super true! I know I have seen lots of them about the same, sell for 14-15k. I just wanted to move her quickly.

My friends asked if I was going to drive a brand new RWD +400 hp car around this winter. And that answer is no. So I'm going to keep her at least until spring

Hey Buddy, I know you may want to postpone the sale of your golf R. But I am highly interested! I am sure we can make a deal. post some interior photos please!

nathangolf

virtualbong

Passed Driver's Ed

Another option is that we could try to work out a trade for my 2014 GTI + cash :)