GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Finally APR made it with its version 2.0!!!

Kiev

Passed Driver's Ed
So after 3 years finally the best tuner (named for several people here) Apr reached what Unitronic accomplished during those years? Well... I have been reading all the post about the new version and what all the people is saying about it (2nd or 3rd upgrade?:lol:), on stage 2:w00t:. I remember saying the same thing when I switched from Apr to Unitronic but the big Apr followers did not believe me :lol:I hope now you believe what I said at that time :bellyroll:.

:23:

Dr Dad

Drag Race Newbie

mlody91

Ready to race!
......I read this over a good three times and still don't understand it. Can anyone translate?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
......I read this over a good three times and still don't understand it. Can anyone translate?

I think he's saying the old apr tune was trash, and he told us that, but nobody believed him. Now we have the new apr tune and we see it's significantly better, so he was right, and we're the worst.

JayChan

Ready to race!
crap post deserving of a crap face...

dafuture

Go Kart Champion
Ahh... I get it. He's saying the old APR tune sucked, so he went to Uni. Now his claim is that APR's update gets them to exactly where Uni already was, so everyone sucks but Uni users. This makes complete and utter sense, since everyone's tuning needs are exactly the same and he is the MK6 guru and clearly knows all.