GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FORUM DECAL: MINI-PACKS "NOW AVAILABLE"

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for everyones support!

We have raised roughly $55.00 in orders for the foundation to help fight pancreatic cancer! I can't thank everyone enough, it means so much to me on a personal level you have no idea.. I'm so proud to be apart of the forum, not only as a vendor but as a MK6 driver & enthusiast.

Best Regards,

Kevin

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Underwraps has some awesome designs, please let us know if you got any holiday deals/giveaway/contests running for black friday and or christmas! The selection is awesome on the website.A view all page would be sweet, i cant decide on which decals...so many options! :thumbsup:

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Underwraps has some awesome designs, please let us know if you got any holiday deals/giveaway/contests running for black friday and or christmas! The selection is awesome on the website.A view all page would be sweet, i cant decide on which decals...so many options! :thumbsup:

We will be launching a black Friday sale on Thursday :thumbsup: We will post it up on the forum for sure.

Thank you again for your support and feedback. We are currently working on the "NEW" store which will launch end of December, early January.

Kevin :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.