GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 12’ autobahn GTI (15k in mods)

mr.malz

The GTI you might have been looking for!
03773FB2-8EE6-4732-A8C6-45E4EC39A91E.jpeg

2012 Volkswagen GTI Autobahn 6MT

136k miles, 2 owner, clean title, no rust, no BS.

11,500 Or best offer (no trades)

Has over $15,000 spent in mods, stereo & regular maintenance (scroll for a dollar for dollar)

I’ve loved the 31mpg, roomy hatchback and great power, but I have a new bug for Toyota 4x4’s so it’s time to let the GTI go. It’s over 100k yes, but all the costly services have been done and done right! Plus thousands in trusted aftermarket mods, and an 03 accord’s Kelly blue book worth of stereo work done. Read along! I’ve made sure to explain everything that’s necessary because I know when I was looking for mine I got lost in the descriptions.

Let’s talk engine maintenance:

• Turbo was replaced by VW at 105k with receipts (brand new k03 $2200)
  • Time chain tensioner service was done at 110k with receipts (if service isn’t done motor won’t make it past 150-200k) costed $2000 with receipts
  • Valve seal cover was replaced along with PCV valve by douitche auto with receipts (common issue, oil will begin to leak out of it) costed $1000 and some change
  • AP coils and NGK plugs replaced at 110k
  • Brand new rotors and pads all around $200 (at 134k)
  • Owned and maintained maturely (maintenance done religiously)
All in all around $5,700 to get it ready for the rest of its life.

Now modifications!

• BC br series coilovers, with 30 adjustable ride quality settings, and adjustable height. Was $995
  • Fifteen52 tarmacs (specs are 18 8.5 et45) was $1100ish
  • Brand new continental all season sports, was about $800.
  • CTS catless downpipe (retail is $500)
  • Beluga catback (retail was $385 at the time)
  • APR stage 2 Low torque 93 octane tune (tuned, but the low boost setting to preserve longevity of motor) $700
  • APR dongle $180
  • Rokblok mud flaps $100
  • Audi Style shift knob $100
  • APR carbon fiber intake $160
  • Aftermarket strong clutch $800 ($800 ~ educated guess) (previous owner put it in and it’s held up very very well)
  • 35% tint!
All in all, about $5,780

Lastly Stereo!

• Previous owner put in JL speakers with 10inch sub and trunk wall mount, with crosshairs in every door
  • $800 amp with receipts to go with speakers (previous owner took his out)
  • $550 head unit W Apple CarPlay! (Had to have it)
All in all the shop told me it was about $4000 worth of audio added up.

Features I LOVE.

• 26-30mpg
  • Can fit 5 friends, or 4 friends and a 4 piece drum set (I have pictures for proof)
  • Non car people will drool at your plaid seats
  • Built on a s3 chassis and drivetrain so bulletproof for tuning as apposed to competitors
  • Can read any codes and change tune from your phone!
  • Windows can all roll down or up all from your key
  • Car will lock if stays unlocked and unopened for too long
  • Has mirror heaters
  • Has hill assist (great for learning stick)
  • has practically an Audi interior
  • Backseat is roomy for the size of car
  • Exhaust is quiet until past 3 thousand RPM (that’s why I went with that downpipe/catback combo
  • Sunroof I use whenever rain isn’t hitting the car
  • Turning radius is drift car status
  • FWD so when your girlfriend or kid learns stick in it they won’t put it into a tree unless they are steering towards it
  • Practically no torque steer (common on FWD)
  • Sneaks by police because “officer it’s just a golf”
  • Fairly quick, knocks out many other cars that people sure think are faster (details provided upon request)

Needs:

• The driver heated seat is weak, passenger is a furnace... haven’t looked at it.
  • A friend got in it and slammed his finger so hard on the left window notch that it broke it, so it doesn’t have auto window on the front drivers side (he got a mouthful because of it)
  • A good owner that won’t drive the piss out of it, because I might buy it back when I’m older and pour a even crazier amount of money in it.

Thanks for the read, feel free to contact me for any extra photos or info. No rush to sell! You can reply, Dm, or message me on Instagram @mr.malz

Attachments

• 4E48EBA6-7D02-4644-9C10-9BD26BD13791.jpeg
    4E48EBA6-7D02-4644-9C10-9BD26BD13791.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 95
  • 09A3DD5D-6DD7-48E2-AAF5-E877A20AD78C.jpeg
    09A3DD5D-6DD7-48E2-AAF5-E877A20AD78C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 92