GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 18" Enkei Tuning Raijin Gunmetal (NJ)

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
$800 - SOLD picked up in central / south NJ.

Set of (4) 18x8 Enkei Tuning Raijin Gunmetal wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 225/40/R18 max performance summer tires.

Wheels have 18k miles on them and are in excellent condition with zero curb rash.
· Offset: 45mm
· Bolt Pattern: 5x112
· Weight: 20.1lbs
· Includes black center caps, centering rings and lug bolts

The tires were taken off from my wife’s Mercedes CLA250 with AMG Sport Wheel Package. These tires are run-flats and have tons of grip. As you might expect, they have a stiff sidewall so no squishy cornering with these. I have put 7k miles on these tires. They have plenty of meat on them. They measure 8/32 (new = 10/32). Never tracked.

I really enjoyed this set up over this past summer but have my eyes on a new set-up for spring.

I can meet between Cherry Hill and Princeton depending on the day of the week. Not willing to ship.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested or have any questions.

Last edited:

swc

Passed Driver's Ed
Are these still available?

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
I may consider this around feb/march if hasn't sold yet, I don't mind the drive too as its only 3 hours from me. nevertheless GLWS. I'll let you know officially as I sub'd.

eldiablo1

Ready to race!
Since the buyer backed out at the last minute, these wheels are currently in my hatch just itching to be delivered. Discount if we can make a deal today!

I'm in Princeton today but can meet in the Cherry Hill area as well. I'm also willing to cross into PA near Bristol if that works. Otherwise, these will be going back to garage storage for teh weekend. :(

swc

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't pm you because I'm too new. Text me at 215-687-8380.
Thanks.

swc

Passed Driver's Ed
Just picked up this bad boys. What a great set of wheels and tires for a great price!

Thanks Tom and it was a pleasure to deal with you.