GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS - 2013 VW Golf R in Candy White (4 door)

kyoo

Go Kart Newbie
Tentatively posting up a FS/feeler on my Golf R. It's got about 105k miles on it. I haven't had it long and it's a great car but I'm looking for something more track oriented, so I may be selling this one of the right one comes along.

The car came with a Unitronic stage 2, with HPFP tune. It's got a 3" downpipe, which I've mated to an OEM catback - hardly lost any power there and the car is nice and quiet for around town activities. I believe the car has a CTS intercooler with intercooler piping, and a neuspeed intake which I've put on a heavy duty air filter.

The DKM twin disk clutch was replaced with a South Bend stage 2 daily clutch - way, way more drivable. While the clutch was off, we measured the crank play and found there was none. We also added in the clutch bypass start relay anyway.

In terms of suspension - the car has vorshlag camber plates, H&R FSB & RSB. Car also has an APR pendulum mount and superpro control arm bushings. I also have ECS tuning's titanium lug bolts on the car. The car has two sets of wheels - Motegi MR140s with brand new general altimax tires on them and Enkei Raijins with Hankook RS4s on them. Both wheels are 18x8.5, no clearance issues. The all-seasons are in 245, and the rs4s are 255.

In terms of brakes, I've got new stoptech sport pads in the front and rear, with stoptech slotted rotors front and rear as well. I've also got weathtech floor liners in the car.

The body is in decent condition, about what you would expect for 105k miles. Most of the body is pretty clean, but there are a number of rock chips in the hood. This didn't really bother me, I just used a paint pen to take care of most of them.

The car has been prepped to my meticulous standards with high quality parts and clean modifications. Looking for 16k for the car, and I'll post pictures soon. Anything less, I will probably just keep it

Last edited:

kyoo

Go Kart Newbie
updated with some pics

kyoo

Go Kart Newbie
bump - price drop to 16k