GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: CBFA ECU W/ Uni Stage II Tuning

///Audience

Ready to race!
This is the ECU that came off my 2013 CBFA GTI. Im not trying to make money off this, hell, i dont even know if its worth anything. The dealer replaced this off my vehicle because my fans were running full blast when the car was on and diagnosed it to an issue with my ECU so it was replaced. Well they left the old ECU in my car and I have no use for it.

If someone decides this has some value to them, shoot me a number. If not, it will just end up in the trash.

It was loaded with Uni Stage 2 at the time of removal.

***Please do research before thinking you can just put this into your car and have a stage 2 tune because im pretty sure these are associated with the VIN****

greygonzalez

This is the ECU that came off my 2013 CBFA GTI. Im not trying to make money off this, hell, i dont even know if its worth anything. The dealer replaced this off my vehicle because my fans were running full blast when the car was on and diagnosed it to an issue with my ECU so it was replaced. Well they left the old ECU in my car and I have no use for it.

If someone decides this has some value to them, shoot me a number. If not, it will just end up in the trash.

It was loaded with Uni Stage 2 at the time of removal.

***Please do research before thinking you can just put this into your car and have a stage 2 tune because im pretty sure these are associated with the VIN****

Do you still have this?

///Audience

Ready to race!
Hey yes I do. Shoot me a PM if interested.

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Hey I know it's a old thread but did this fix your problem?

I had the exact same issue radiator fans on full blast as soon as I turned on my car . It also was a 2013 cbfa but had APR stage 1 most of it's life. Long story short bought a replacement ecu and had vw dealership program it for $300. Problem solved . ECU was faulty