Car(s)
VW
$310 shipped.

Text 952-491-0313 with questions etc.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Man. These are one of those things that I really want, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on them.

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Man. These are one of those things that I really want, but I just can't bring myself to spend the money on them.

Well I hear ya .. I just paid $400 for a set of the cloth version LOL ... best part is that you can use them and sell them for close to what you paid here, they go for $180/each plus shipping on ebay/cars245/e-acca.com ...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Well I hear ya .. I just paid $400 for a set of the cloth version LOL ... best part is that you can use them and sell them for close to what you paid here, they go for $180/each plus shipping on ebay/cars245/e-acca.com ...

Oh I know. There's nothing wrong with your price. It's fair and in line with what they cost. They're just an expensive as hell part to buy.

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Didn't take your input as price bashing, I agree with you. But it's inline with all the other stupid shit we buy for our cars hahah.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
"all the other stupid shit we buy for our cars"

Story of my goddamn life right there.

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
LOL, dude .. valve stem caps, rear euro headrest, switches, euro mirrors, euro armrest, euro this and that LOL ... the funniest things is that the Euro boys want to make their cars looks like NA and we want to copy theirs LOL.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
"all the other stupid shit we buy for our cars"

Story of my goddamn life right there.

lol

I'm an old fart who mostly leaves his cars stock nowadays. But even I lusted after the euro headrests and scored a set for my R from e-acca. Glad I spent the $$ - much better view out the rear of the car, and an added side benefit is that you can put the rear seats down with the front seats very far back, without the headrests getting in the way.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R