GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

FS: Mini-Part Out, Edition 35 Front Bumper, Seibon Fenders, Osram Headlights +more

zef

Go Kart Newbie
I decided I am going to focus my car entirely on time attack next year and honestly these parts are too nice to be on a race car so I am selling them to fund other race-car things. These parts will need to be exchanged for your stock parts. Located in Connecticut.

*added sway bar and eurosport bars on 12/3/19

Neuspeed 26mm front sway bar - $125

Eurosport Bar - $100 - a little beat up from hauling stuff in and out of the trunk but could easily be touched up or resprayed.

First on the list is my highly coveted Edition 35 front bumper. This was imported from Germany and I also managed to obtain a very rare kerscher carbon front lip for it. I've also fitted the bumper with SRS-TEC fog light covers as well. I'd like $1,250 for it, along with stock front bumper.

Next on the list are my Seibon carbon fenders. I am stepping up to a 285/30 on a 18x10.5 in the front and will need to go back to a stock fender with flares. I'd like $1,000 for these, in addition to your stock fenders.

Next is my rear seat delete. Overall in decent condition and needs a new home. $250.

Next is my Revozport Rear Spoiler. I bought this over a year ago and never installed it. It's beautiful and needs a good home. $350.

Lastly I am selling my 2 sets of wheels...first are my Neuspeed RSE10s in 18x8 +45. There is 0 curbing on them but they need a really good cleaning. Tires on them are decent (BFGoodrich Ultra High Performance All Seasons - the exact brand is escaping me at the moment). $700

My other set of wheels are my Motegi MR140s in 18x8.5 +45. These were my dedicated track wheels and as such the finish is a little beat up but could easily be freshened up or powdercoated to the color of your choosing. $400.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Pictures of everything can be seen in my build thread: https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/astrid-track-rat-build.308323/ - (mods if this isnt sufficient and you want me to put them in the actual thread I will)

Last edited:

KollinWithaK

Go Kart Newbie
What would the chances be that you can hold that headunit till maybe after the holidays? :rolleyes:

PM me and lets see if we can work something out.

Last edited:

CowTownRacer

Go Kart Newbie
I'd 100% buy the Neuspeed rims, but I doubt you want to ship to Seattle. If you have any interest in shipping at a reasonable price let me know. What color are they?

zef

Go Kart Newbie
how much for fenders without my stock ones?
Pm'd

What would the chances be that you can hold that headunit till maybe after the holidays? :rolleyes:

PM me and lets see if we can work something out.
Pm'd

I'd 100% buy the Neuspeed rims, but I doubt you want to ship to Seattle. If you have any interest in shipping at a reasonable price let me know. What color are they?
I'll look into it. They're Hyper Black.