GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Neuspeed P-Flo intake (Red)

JC8588

Ready to race!
Title says it all. Selling a (RED) Neuspeed P-Flo air intake. It is in very good shape (no dents or scratches). Air filter is in fair condition and you will probably need a new one sooner or later. (I will not be including the small secondary air filter needed for CBFA cars, if needed you can buy one for cheap at a local auto parts store)

It's such a great intake, that looks and performs like a champ! Only reason I'm selling is because I won a UroTuning gift card at FixxFest and bought a Unitronic Cold Air Intake, which I'm loving as well!:drool:

It is off the car already and ready to be shipped: $160 shipped
If you're local then we can negotiate a lower price for pickup!

Last edited:

tonymk6

Ready to race!
Pm'd

ExcelonGT

Passed Driver's Ed
when you say not for CFBA cars, couldnt you just add a secondary air filter like you have in your pic, making it compatible with CFBA cars?

JC8588

Ready to race!
when you say not for CFBA cars, couldnt you just add a secondary air filter like you have in your pic, making it compatible with CFBA cars?

Yes you are correct. I probably phrased it wrong. I'm not including a secondary air filter so you can't use it on a CFBA car, unless you buy that secondary filter. I'm just selling the Neuspeed intake (no secondary filter).