GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: New MK5/MK6 Driver Gear Exhaust & Used OEM MK5 GTI Exhaust

lewylou78

Ready to race!
1. NEW OEM Driver Gear exhaust that was made for the MK5 2006-2009 Volkswagen GTI, but will fit MK5 Rabbits as well as MK6 Golf 2.5s (you have to just add a 28" extension or resonator to reach). Will come with exhaust sleeve-type clamp and all mounting hardware (including instructions).....OEM VW P/N 1K0071901U.....was discontinued a while ago.....made by Vibrant for VW.....was around $800 back then (before inflation hit)....SOLD

2. Used OEM MK5 GTI exhaust....dual tips on one end only.....will fit MK6 Golf 2.5s as well (you have to do the same by adding a 28 inch extension pipe or resonator - I remember using Magnaflow P/N 10415 on my 2010 Golf 2.5)....no resonator or extension pipe included....exhaust is very clean and rust free since it hasn't been used and been in storage for a while....off a 2007 GTI 2.0T.....SOLD

3. NEW aftermarket SS straight-thru resonator....3.5 inch diameter....2 1/4 inlet/outlet dia.....22 inches long from end to end.....not sure what brand it is....this resonator would be required for Rabbit/Golf 2.5 models with either of the exhausts above.....SOLD

I'm not on here much so please text me at 973-671-8379 for a quicker response. Not shipped the exhausts, but can ship the resonator if needed.

Last edited: