GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: OEM Golf R Bixenon Headlights w/ harness

JC8588

Ready to race!
Hi guys, I'm selling a set of OEM Bixenon headlights taken off a Golf R!

I originally had planned on buying all the necessary parts and installing these on my car, but my wife got laid off and now all our money is going towards bills :thumbdown:. So they have been sitting around for a few months now and I just decided to sell them!

They have a few minor issues:
The passenger side headlight has 3 broken tabs, which can easily be repaired by a kit sold on ECS Tuning.
The right headlight has NO broken tabs, but does have a minor scratch at the top. Besides that they are in perfect shape.

These DO NOT come with ballasts or bulbs, but I do have the wiring harness needed to install these on cars with OEM halogen lights.

UPDATED:$400 obo for local pickup in central Florida or I can ship them for $475 obo!
Take a look at the pictures and send me an offer. Thanks!

If I can't sell them, I will just store them away for a future install! (Hopefully)

Last edited:

JC8588

Ready to race!
why do all the OEM headlights have broken tabs on the left (passenger) side?

I had bought these, with the intention of installing, from someone who crashed their Golf R, it got hit from the side. That why the tabs are broken on only one of the lights! Besides that they are good.
Anyway, do you guys plan on making me any sort of offer?!?

mk6gti!

Passed Driver's Ed
Anything loose on the lights? Have you tested them with bulbs and ballast

85RedGolf2.5

Go Kart Champion
I can tell you from personal experience, it is the left side of the car the crumples up much easier. I hit a deer last friday, and the passenger side light had all the tabs broken off, light was still good though, and the driver side has a small scratch in them.

good luck with the sale

JC8588

Ready to race!
Anything loose on the lights? Have you tested them with bulbs and ballast

There is nothing loose or cracked on the lights. No I haven't tested them with bulbs or ballast. But like I said everything inside is intact.
Plus the car got hit from the side and NOT the front or front corner!

JC8588

Ready to race!
I can tell you from personal experience, it is the left side of the car the crumples up much easier. I hit a deer last friday, and the passenger side light had all the tabs broken off, light was still good though, and the driver side has a small scratch in them.

good luck with the sale

Thanks for clearing that up! It's true, the sides of the car are meant to crumple easily when hit, but the frame around the car and motor stays intact, saving all your precious parts (with the exception of tabs :thumbdown:).

dynamiik

Ready to race!
Would you sell just the harness?

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
if you decide to part, id be interested in the harness